Finally I finish editing my ''What I bought in Cambridge''. I only went to few shops because they were very expensive and I didn't have time. So I hope you like what i bought and if you want to ,go to the shop and grab what you liked.
First of all I went to Primark, it was quite late so everything was all over the place so it was hard to find something in my size, without any imperfections and pretty.
Primark ,£1.00
I didn't really nead one, but when I saw it in the shop it was quite high
quallity, and only one pound so I thought :WHY NOT?
Primark, £2.00
Then I grabed this from the makeup section, there was no point
really in picking this up but I think the reason why I took it was because when
I saw this I felt in love with the box! It's just the cuttest thing ever, and again
really cheap aswell.
T-shirt,Primark £3.00
Well the story of this t-shirt is quite funny, I was looking in the man
section because they had really cool clothe for man . And there was this sale
section were they had lots of t-shirts, and when I saw this one I just HAD to buy
it, it was only in size L , but I like big t-shirts, it was also really long for me so I cropped it.
Actually this t-shirt was £6.00 but because it was in a sale it cost
me £3.00
Jumper, Primark, £6.00
This jumper it's just like a normal one but with red and white stripes,
I don't know its just nice, very soft and it will look really good in summer.
Scarf,Primark,£3.00
This is my favourite item I bought so far, I just LOVE IT! I actually
wanted the black and white one, but they didn't have it so I bought this one
which I also really like, and they had they in green and purple.
Then I went into Hollister and this is what I got from there:
Top, Hollister,£28.00
This top it's super cute and it goes with everything because it's white.
You can also get different ones that look nearly the same!
T-shirt,Hollister,£20.00
I'm not really sure if I like this or not...because of the colour.
PLEASE if you are reading this feel free to comment below if it suits me:)
Hoddie,Hollister,£40.00
I really like this , and they have lots of diffrent super cute colours ,
so go and get one!
At last I went to H&M
H&M,£0.99
Hope you like it if it's anything you want details about, let me know
and let a coment below.
♥
Love the Hollister hoodie! x
ReplyDelete~http://charellee.blogspot.co.uk/