Tuesday, July 24, 2012

LIVE LIFE

HEY GUYS! I apologize for not updating my blog, i'm so,so,so sorry but I couldn't do it because me and my family are moving and we have been really busy, but it's OVER. So I will carry on doing my blog as usually. 
 ♥
Live Life; that's the name of this post, you have to life your life, cause it's only one, and if you don't enjoy every day it's a waste of life. I know this post might seem quite cheesy but this a very important thing to have in mind, you have to be HAPPYYY!:) because you are very lucky to be alive. So try to be happy every day, don't get angry because silly things because there is NO point, enjoy little things that will get a smile out of you and try to get the joy of life.And thing of what you have, of the lovely people that are around you.

      I just link this video below, because I think is really thoughtfull and that
  this girl (Louise) is a wonderfull lady that everyone should admire.
She is great and her videos are amazing, so please do and have a look:)

                                    
                                                           

2 comments:

  1. Agree with you and oups.. I can't watch the video up the end due of buffering any times but this post actually so inpiring xx :)

    http://froggbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you really think so? oh thanks, it means a lot to me to know that someone is actually readding this, ily

    ReplyDelete